We just started a young adult small group ministry at my church. We met for the first time last week at my place. We had a short devotional thing, and some people didn't have Bibles
and wanted to follow along. So I grabbed 5 or 6 extra Bibles off my bookshelf for people to use. I happened to make a comment about how I have so many Bibles that maybe I should be giving them away. 2 days later I’m chillin with a kid in my house after a game of chess. My Bible is sitting on the table. He sees it and mentions how he wishes he had a Bible. I went right to my bookshelf and got him a Bible. I’m glad God heard my “prayer” of wanting to give away Bibles. Pray that this kid will read his Bible and that God will speak to him through his word.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment