So the other day I'm playing basketball with a couple kids from my neighborhood. Here's a little peek into a conversation that happened: (FYI: Andrew Bogut is the starting center for the Milwaukee Bucks.)
Kid #1: Do you think Kevin could play in the NBA?
Kid #2: To tell you the truth, I think he could. He's actually pretty good. He could be the next Andrew Bogut or something.
Kid #1: Ya, he is like Andrew Bogut.
Yep. I'm that good. Nothing like a couple kids letting me know how awesome I am to boost my ego. Watch for me in the NBA next year.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha! That is really cute!
ReplyDeleteI just hope you weren't playing in duct tape shoes. No NBA player would play in shoes like that. ;-) Or...if you do get recruited...make sure a shoe contract is part of the deal! (P.S. I guess that's another way of saying, "I miss playing ultimate Frisbee with you!")
ReplyDelete